Assistant Store Manager
Location : Yorkn19 DavygatenYork, YorkshirenGB
We are seeking an experienced Assistant Store Manager with a passion for luxury to help lead our York store!
Expertly blended in London, Molton Brown’s signature fragrances, bath and shower gels, home and hand care luxuries have claimed iconic status. Kao and Molton Brown have a passion for integrity, for craftsmanship, for artistry and for giving our consumers the ultimate, quality experience.
Position: Assistant Store Manager – Full Time
Hours per Week: 37.5 (permanent)
Salary: c£20,475 – 21,500 p/a
What we offer to our Assistant Store Managers:
- A 50% staff discount to use on all of your favourite Molton Brown products
- 4.4 weeks holiday and a day off for your birthday
- A monthly store bonus scheme up to 0.70% of retail sales if store targets are reached
- Free product allocation every quarter up to 5 Molton Brown eligible items!
- Access to discounts/cashbacks from high street retailers
- Enhanced family leave
- Healthcare Plan
- Wellbeing Support
- Recognition Awards
- Season Ticket Loans / Cycle To Work Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Exclusive access to our e-Learning platform (including access to qualifications, certifications and memberships)
The Assistant Store Manager role:
- An Assistant Store Manager for Molton Brown will support in being the driving force of our business demonstrating a will to win, passion for people and demonstrates exceptional standards of execution
- Has sound strategic and analytical thinking in order to make commercial decisions to support the Store and team achieving sales, KPI’s and business profit through inspirational motivation
- Is a role model in delivering the principles of our customer service programme, knowing what excellence looks like whilst motivating others to achieve also
- Supports the Store Manager to develop a highly effective team through engaging communication, coaching and training, empowering individuals to reach their full potential
The Perfect Assistant Store Manager Candidate:
- Minimum of 2 years retail management experience
- Experience within the fragrance and beauty retail environment is desirable
- An excellent communicator
- An engaging and successful leader
- Proven commercial acumen
- Customer Centric approach
- Flexibility in working arrangements to suit business requirements including some travel to meetings and to support other locations
Being part of the Kao Group has meant we were selected among the World´s Most Ethical Companies for 15 consecutive years, we are a company with a purpose and strong corporate values.
Kao embraces the diversity and the individual personalities of its people because we believe it is diversity that makes us strong. Applications are welcomed from all individuals who have the right to work in the UK.
Please note that we are not engaged with any recruitment agencies to recruit for this vacancy. To be considered for the role, please apply directly through the link.