Location : Vancouver, BC
Relic Entertainment is a wholly owned studio of SEGA. We are an award-winning developer of genre-defining games like Homeworld, Dawn of War, Company of Heroes, and Age of Empires. We have delivered rich, thoughtful strategy games throughout our history and our vision is to continue making games that people love to play.
The Recruiting team are often the face and first impression of our studio. We are focused on meeting and exceeding our goals and growing our studio one hire at a time. Being people-first in all that we do, we are quick to respond and transparent about what we are looking for and what candidates can expect. We care about what we are building and how we grow, and we recognize Relic’s success depends on its incredible people bringing their best selves to work.
As an Associate Recruiter, you will…
- Coordinate Co-op & Intern hiring (posting, screening, scheduling, interviewing and offers)
- Coordinate events (Relic speaking opportunities, hackathons etc)
- Proactively build talent pipelines (research & sourcing)
- Coordinate interview logistics, including scheduling interviews (likely 50%+ of your time)
- Provide all applicants with a positive experience at every touchpoint in the process
- Support ad hoc projects and requests
You are a great fit if you are…
- A collaborative and thoughtful team player, a studio ambassador, and a curious aspiring Recruiter
- Able to build relationships and deliver results without compromising on candidate experience
- Interested in researching industry data and trends
- Enthusiastic about representing our studio at industry events, panels, meet ups and conferences
- Passionate and curious to learn, so you can get candidates excited about what we do
It’s a bonus if you have…
- Previous game/tech recruiting or sourcing experience
- Previous experience with Lever or other ATS / CRM systems
Are you game? We’d like to hear from you!
Please apply through our careers page (www.relic.com) and we will be in touch shortly to let you know about next steps.
This is Relic
We have a culture of kindness, transparency, and play. There is a lot of heart and passion at this studio – we get to work on projects we’re proud of and we work hard to be the best at what we do. We are curious, we strive for excellence, we build on each other’s ideas, and we celebrate each other’s great work. Relicans organize movie nights, game tournaments, life drawing, community and charity events, and more. Basically, we believe that good work starts with a community you’re excited to spend your day with, both in and out of the studio.
Relic benefits include an extended benefits package, RRSP/DPSP matching program (subject to eligibility requirements), local discounts to gyms and restaurants in the area, and regular studio and community events. For designated roles, relocation and immigration assistance may be available. You will also become part of the SEGA family (in addition to Relic, this includes Creative Assembly, Sports Interactive, HARDlight Studio, and Amplitude Studios), which gives us access to the resources to enable us to build on our legacy of innovation.