Associate Clinical System Designer
Location : United Kingdom
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations.
With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
You are… An excellent communicator, a team player who can work in a cross functional environment, a multi-tasker Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support.To enable success in this position you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technological or clinical field required.
- Previous Clinical Data Management System design experience
- Strong EDC experience required – Medidata Rave, Datalabs, InForm or similar.
- Prior CRO or Pharma experience required.
- Must have prior experience building from protocol. Must be able to read and understand protocols, and develop new CRFs with minimal support.
- Must be comfortable interfacing directly with clients and internal cross-functional teams (Lead Data Managers, Developers).
This role is ideal for a Project Associate who is looking to make the next step in their career.ICON is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are currently looking for a Clinical Systems Designer to join us in the UK, working as part of an exciting global team that designs and builds systems for use in our clinical trials. The Clinical System Designer role implements a life cycle approach to database build and you’d be responsible for the design and maintenance phase of the process. Role summary:
- Serve as point of contact in Clinical Systems Development.
- Responsible for inputting and managing timelines and providing scope feedback to the project team.
- Directly engages with client and internal cross-functional teams.
- Organizes, creates, and oversees training and mentoring for junior levels
- Helps prepare materials and participate in industry meetings as a representative of PRA.
- Assists in the development of materials for the bid defense process and client demonstrations.
- Provides support and review for the re-use of library items.