Location : Stevenage
Salary : £26000 - £30000 Per Annum Competitive plus benefits
About The Role
M Group Services is currently looking to recruit a Procurement Administrator to provide administrative and analytical support for the Procurement Department based in our Headquarters in Stevenage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Category Managers with bench marking exercises, analytical reports on contract and supplier trading patterns
- Maintain and manage the corporate procurement modules (Salesforce and Oracle) and all data input and upload of the groups supplier price catalogues.
- Work closely with the Procurement, Finance and Operations teams and be primarily responsible for monitoring and reporting procurement performance
- Monitoring procurement inbox for requisition requests and catalogue requests.
- Manage and handle requests from both internal and external stakeholders
- Continuously improve the benefits management process, tracking tool and outputs
- Update systems with new agreements, new procurement initiatives and processes
- Manage the governance process for procurement, organise regular and ad hoc management meetings, and provide all necessary documentation.
Skills and Knowledge Requirements
- Computer literate
- Intermediate user of spreadsheet and database tools with good experience of VLookups and Pivot Tables
- Educated to A Level (or equivalent) standard
- Organised and with good attention to detail
- Capacity to manage and analyse complex data streams from multiple sources
- Initial certification by purchasing and supply chain professional bodies such as CIPS (Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply)
What’s in it for you?
- If you are looking towards your CIPS qualification, then we will offer support upon successful completion of your first year in the business
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 days’ bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private health care
About The Company
M Group Services delivers a range of essential infrastructure services within the utilities (electricity, gas and water), transport, telecom and data capture sectors in UK & Ireland.
We have built and maintained relationships with our clients over a number of years and have a strong culture that continuously focuses on safety, operational delivery, efficiency and customer service.
We are committed to profitable growth both organically and through acquisitions. M Group Services, a trusted employer to c. 8,000 skilled specialists working from 100 locations, operates a divisional structure aligned with its end markets to meet our clients’ needs.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org