Vehicle Fleet Valeter
Location : South
Salary : £10 - £11 Per Hour Competitive plus benefits
About The Role
M Group Services Plant & Fleet Solutions Ltd are currently looking to recruit a Vehicle Fleet Valeter based at our Stevenage Depot.
You will be part of the M Group Service Plant & Fleet Solutions Service Team who are responsible for the service maintenance and repair of a fleet of HGV’s, LCV’s and plant equipment.
As the Vehicle Fleet Valeter your main duties & responsibilities will be:
- Ensure all vans are cleaned to a high standard.
- Ensure yard parking of vehicles in safe working locations.
- Steam cleaning vehicles as required.
- Working with the workshop staff in the movement of Vehicles.
- Control of external collections and deliveries of vehicles within the yard.
- Day-to-Day communication across front and back office functions.
- Ensure that all M Group Services Plant & Fleet Solutions `Safely, Healthy, Environmental & Quality`(SHEQ) policies and procedures are adhered to, adopting a safe method of working at all times.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- The usage of steam cleaning equipment.
- Experience in a similar role
- Driving licence essential
- Excellent Communicator
- Day to day Planning of workload
- Competent in the use of PDA device
- You must possess a high degree of manual dexterity demonstrated through the use of hand tools.
- You will be required to work outdoors in all weathers and be required to walk and stand on uneven ground.
- You must also be able to work within a confined space, without restriction
What’s in it for you?
- 21 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday
- Life Insurance
- Personal Accident Cover
- Working within a fully equipped modern workshop
About The Company
M Group Services delivers a wide range of essential infrastructure services within the utilities, transport, data and telecom sectors in the UK & Ireland.
Delivery to clients is through our operating businesses that sit within our four divisions. These divisions collectively employ thousands of skilled and experienced specialists. This ensures we maintain a very focused and clear service to their clients and ultimately their customers.
We have built and maintained relationships with our clients over a number of years and have a strong culture that continuously focuses on safety, operational delivery, efficiency and customer service.
M Group Services, a trusted employer to c. 9,000 skilled specialists working from 100 locations, operates a divisional structure aligned with its end markets.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com