Asset Integration Manager
Location : South London/Thames Valley
Salary : Competitive plus benefits
Morrison Utility Services is currently looking to recruit an Asset Integration Manager to work on our Thames Water Capital Delivery Framework covering the South London and Thames Valley regions.
As the Asset Integration Manager, you will play a key role in the successful delivery of our infrastructure framework across South London and Thames Valley. The role will involve working closely with the Clients Liaison Engineers delivering both clean and waste infrastructure projects.
As the Asset Integration Manager your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Identify key contacts and establish strong relationships with the asset owners (Optimisation Engineers) and Operations
- Understand key internal customers' needs and processes
- Work with Project Managers to understand the activities which impact Thames Water
- To ensure operation and maintenance is included in project development and develop standardisation
- Act as liaison with Thames Water Operational Liaison Engineers
- The implementation of procedures to ensure successful takeover of projects and reporting any issues to the Core Team and Thames Water
- Support in the preparation of an outline commissioning strategy and the design for commissioning plans
- Input to customer experience and communication plans
- Liaise with Technical Teams in determining that off-site and on-site tests are to the satisfaction of Thames Water
- Identifying operational constraints and manage the commission risks where identified
- Identifying interfaces with existing plant
- Ensure pre-commissioning checks are carried out in line with our processes – this will include specified completion of construction tests
- Attend asset and documentation handover meetings and monthly asset integration programme meetings
- Provide feedback relating to end user customer survey KPls
- Work with PMs to achieve prompt resolution of any residual snagging at TOC or defects post TOC
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Experience in the water and waste industry is preferable
- Effective communication and negotiation skills at all levels
- Able to react to constant changing workloads with good organisational skills
- A proactive person with a disposition to take action preemptively to manage risk and opportunity
- A person with an eye for detail who can challenge and help build target costs
- Results driven, capable of working on own initiative and just as importantly supporting the wider team
- Ability to learn and master client specific software
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 days' bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private health care
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water and gas sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org