Head of Solutions
Location : Remote, UK
Salary : £85,000 - £110,000
Head of Solutions
£85,000 – £110,000 (flexible dependent on experience)
Tribal is a fast-paced and high-growth EdTech company that serves a global market, we make it our priority to empower the world of education through the provision of software and services which underpin student success. Our strategy is underpinned by the development of our next-generation Edge platform, enabling us to deliver a wide range of value-add solutions which help our customers address the complex challenges they face now and in the future.
We are currently recruiting a Head of Solutions to join our Global Professional Services team whose responsibility it will be to lead a team of architects, solutions, and technical experts to define how our solutions answer our customer’s ‘business problems’ with Tribal technology. The Head of Solutions will make certain that we combine commercial acumen, Education sector expertise and technical knowledge to leverage the power of the Tribal products in a range of customer contexts.
As Head of Solutions, you will take ownership for ensuring that the Professional Services team have highly effective estimation and resourcing processes in place, as well as taking ownership for solution repeatability.
Core responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Play a leadership role in the transformation of the Professional Services organisation
- Set the vision, standards and thought leadership for the development of solutions and ensure their successful creation, development, and adoption
- Lead the activities to define, deliver and rollout the Tribal delivery method across the Professional Services organisation
- Ensure effective knowledge management, capture of reusable solutions and adoption by consultants through effective training and enablement
- Work closely with the Cloud Architecture team to ensure that there is a deep understanding of our Solutions and that they are designed to operate efficiently and successfully as a Tribal Cloud Service
- Perform a strategic role within customer implementations to contribute to the development of a customer’s vision, validate their solution and articulate the business impact
- Establish a strong relationship between the Product Management and Professional Services
We are interested in hearing from established leaders who have had a broad career delivering consultancy services and who are confident in their ability to define pioneering solutions.
Applicants must be exceptionally commercially aware and have an excellent understanding of sales life cycles within a professional services organisation. Ideally, applicants will come from an established consultancy and be able to evidence strong people leadership skills, as well as experience of large-scale change management.
To apply, please complete our short application form and attach your CV.
As an equal opportunity employer, Tribal celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We make sure that our recruitment and selection processes never discriminate based upon any protected characteristics and actively welcome applications from all groups, not least those underrepresented in the tech sector. To safeguard this we are signatories to Tech Talent Charter and work with Business in the Community to better enable us to be a responsible business.