Head of Dynamics Practice
Location : Remote, UK
Salary : £75,000 - £110,000
Head of Dynamics Practice
£75,000 – £110,000 (flexible dependent on experience)
Tribal is a fast-paced and high-growth EdTech company that serves a global market, we make it our priority to empower the world of education through the provision of software and services which underpin student success. Our strategy is underpinned by the development of our next-generation Edge platform, enabling us to deliver a wide range of value-add solutions which help our customers address the complex challenges they face now and in the future.
We are currently recruiting a Head of Dynamics Practice to join our Global Professional Services team whose responsibility it will be to drive forward our growing international Microsoft Dynamics practice. The goal is to make this a world-class practice of solutions, consultants, and implementation for the Education sector based on the Tribal approach and Dynamics product set.
As Head of Dynamics Practice, you should be recognised as a “go-to” person in your field with a deep understanding of the Microsoft ecosystem and a broad network which reflects that.
Core responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Be a key member of the Tribal Professional Services leadership team helping to input and deliver PS strategy
- Build, manage, and inspire a best-in-class team of Microsoft Dynamics consultants
- Engage with customers to ensure project success
- Be involved in a meaningful way with sales activities to provide compelling, deliverable, and profitable customer solutions
- Identify and execute a plan of how to grow Dynamics delivery capacity
- Specify, deliver, and manage repeatable Dynamics solutions for the Education market.
- Nurture close and productive links within Microsoft
- Contribute to a range of customer-facing activities, focused on evangelising our products and raising our profile within all levels of the customer community
- Provide strategic input into the Dynamics product roadmap
It is essential that all applicants have very deep domain knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics solutions and have experience operating as a leading practitioner. Applicants must be confident and effective leaders with the ability to inspire, develop, and grow a global team, and be able to evidence strong consulting skills.
Any experience of delivery in the Education Sector is highly desirable, but not essential.
To apply, please complete our short application form and attach your CV.
As an equal opportunity employer, Tribal celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We make sure that our recruitment and selection processes never discriminate based upon any protected characteristics and actively welcome applications from all groups, not least those underrepresented in the tech sector. To safeguard this we are signatories to Tech Talent Charter and work with Business in the Community to better enable us to be a responsible business.