Location : Newbury
Salary : £40000 - £45000 Per Annum Plus benefits
Morrison Utility Services is currently looking to recruit a Site Supervisor to work as an important member of our Thames Water Capital Delivery team responsible for managing the delivery of multiple Thames Water projects.
As the Site Supervisor, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management, safety, scheduling and performance of the jobs assigned to you. You must make sure the work is conducted in an efficient, safe, customer facing and productive way whilst maintaining the highest possible quality.
As the Site Supervisor your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Work as a team with the Site Manager to deliver schemes throughout the Thames Water network
- Carry out general Foreperson duties and the day-to-day running of the site
- Keep accurate daily records, method statements and risk assessments
- Ensure health and safety is kept to a high standard
- Issue permits
- Carrying out inspections and ITPs
- Assist the Site Manager with the delivery of the project to program
- Liaise with the client, subcontractors and local authorities
- Raise plant and material orders
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Experience in the utility industry in similar role
- Strong knowledge of pipe laying and testing including PE, DI and concrete
- Full UK driving license
- Proven management skills with high levels of quality
- NRSWA accredited
- SHEA Water
- Knowledge of temporary works
- Emergency first aid at work
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Good IT skills
- You must possess a high degree of manual dexterity demonstrated through the use of hand tools
- You will be required to work outdoors in all weathers and be required to walk and stand on uneven ground
- You must also be able to work within a confined space, without restriction
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 days' bank holiday
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Company Car
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water and gas sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com