Location : Malton
Salary : Competitive plus benefits
Morrison Utility Services is currently looking to recruit a General Operative to work on our Metering and P.S. Leakage contract in Yorkshire.
As a General Operative you will be part of our Metering and Private Side Leakage Team who are responsible for the repair maintenance and installation of Water Meters and service pipes.
As the General Operative your duties & responsibilities will be:
- Support the Team Leader in the day-to-day site activity
- Health and Safety of yourself and others on site
- Completion of all necessary documentation on a daily basis
- Ensuring all safety equipment is in good working order (First Aid Kit, Fire Extinguisher etc)
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- EUSR Water Hygiene
- EFAW First Aid
- NRSWA Operative
- Petrol Cut off saw
- CAT & Genny
- You must possess a high degree of manual dexterity demonstrated through the use of hand tools.
- You will be required to work outdoors in all weathers and be required to walk and stand on uneven ground.
- You must also be able to work within a confined space, without restriction.
What’s in it for you?
- 21 days' annual leave plus 8 days' bank holiday
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water and gas sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org