Location : Londonn130 Shaftesbury AvenuenLondon, nGB
We are seeking a commercially minded and collaborative Bilingual French-English Brand Manager to join the Molton Brown division for Kao.Expertly blended in London, Molton Brown’s signature fragrances, bath and shower gels, home and hand care luxuries have claimed iconic status. Kao and Molton Brown have a passion for integrity, for craftsmanship, for artistry and for giving our consumers the ultimate, quality experience. In this role you will support the Senior Manager Wholesale EMEA in building and executing the marketing strategy and plans for Molton Brown in France while partnering with the sales team to provide a consistently clear brand proposition to all customers. We welcome applications from individuals who haven’t necessarily already worked in marketing within the beauty or luxury space before. More important to us is your passion for the brand, connection to our values and that you can show yourself to be a highly creative, outside the box thinker.
Based in Shaftesbury Avenue – we are open to applications from those seeking a hybrid working pattern.
What you will do:
Regional campaign planning & execution:
- Building on the EMD marketing strategy and specific campaign objectives, tailor activation plans relevant to your region with the ambition to drive sell-out. Execute these plans in a timely and cost-efficient way, ensuring your regional sales team is informed and on boarded.
Regional budget monitoring
- Optimise marketing spend by:
- Having clear visibility on marketing spend to ensure that the business priorities are sufficiently supported while not overspending total marketing budget.
- Establish clear objectives with every marketing spend in order to measure ROI and refine future executions.
- Have a smart approach to make any marketing investment work harder for the brand in order to maximise ROI.
EMEA Campaign lead work
- For every campaign, generate ideas & concepts in your designated field to serve as a brief for Regional Brand Managers to plan their local activations and brief the relevant agency (when applicable)
What you will need:
- English & French-speaking in a professional capacity
- BA degree or clear demonstrable expertise
- Ideally an additional Marketing qualification
- 3+ years clear marketing experience, preferably in the beauty or luxury industry but this is not essential if you can show your passion
- Willingness to travel within Europe when it is safe to do so
- Commercially minded team player with a collaborative in nature
- Strong diplomatic and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and ofcourse French.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Proactive with a high level of initiative and a clear focus on delivering tangible results
Who we are: Founded in Japan in 1887, Kao is passionate about making a difference in people’s lives with our high quality products and services that make the life of our consumers and customers more beautiful. In the region Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) Kao focuses on premium beauty brands across three distinct sectors: Kao Salon Division, Premium Mass and our London based boutique brand Molton Brown.
How we work: Having been selected among the World´s Most Ethical Companies for 15 consecutive years, we are a company with a purpose and strong corporate values. We never compromise on quality and craft our products with care for the consumer and the environment. At Kao, each employee can actively shape their job and their career. We work collaboratively to achieve our common goals, always aiming to deliver the best for our customers.
What we offer: A friendly and flexible work environment with competitive salaries, benefits package, ongoing development and the opportunity to enhance your skills and deliver tangible results. At Kao your voice will be heard. Your opinion really counts. We believe that change comes from taking opportunities into your own hands, so we value and reward entrepreneurial thinking and innovation.
Hiring Process: Kao embraces the diversity and the individual personalities of its people because we believe it is diversity that makes us strong. This is why we welcome applications from all areas of the global community.
Want to learn more: If you feel you are as unique as our products and want to find out why 33,000 people across the globe opted for a career with us please visit https://www.kao.com/emea/en/