Project Manager – Water
Location : London
Salary : Competitive plus benefits
Morrison Utility Services is currently looking to recruit a Project Manager to work on our Thames Water Infrastructure Capital Delivery Framework in South London.
The Project Manager is responsible for the safe, on time, efficient and right first time delivery of projects leading a team of professionals as well as being the point of contact for the Client. You will deliver operational objectives to support Thames Water in meeting their Performance Commitments and achieving high levels of compliance with Water UK performance metric targets, supporting the maximisation of cash collection and margin whilst maintaining an excellent relationship with Thames Water through collaboration. The scope of works will be varied to include but not be limited to mains rehab, pressure management, trunk mains, relining, zonal metering
As the Project Manager your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Collaboration with client Asset Planners, designers and delivery teams throughout the Target Cost Setting, design and delivery phases of a project
- Ensuring projects are delivered in a safe, efficient, timely way and promoting best practice in quality management
- Ensuring compliance with MUS procedures to support the delivery of world class health and safety, customer and quality performance
- Ensuring compliance with MUS environmental processes and procedures
- Delivery of excellent customer service and achieve above target customer satisfaction scores Minimise/reduce number of complaints received
- Increase productivity, without compromising on safety and continuously drive efficiency
- Assist in maximising cash collection and minimising work in progress and Deliver targeted margin
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Experience of working in the water industry is essential
- Experienced leader with proven track record in leading multidiscipline teams
- Proven ability to deliver against operational targets
- Commercially aware and engaged
- Naturally collaborative, able to build relationships with key client and supply chain contacts
- Able to command respect and establish personal and business credibility
- Committed to delivering the highest health and safety standards
- Able to deliver excellent customer service
- Experience in an operational manager role, infrastructure delivery and managing designers and subcontractors
Qualifications / Training:
- Degree/HNC/HND or equivalent in Civil Engineering or Construction preferable
- Management training such as Institute of Leadership and Management Level 5 or equivalent
- NEBOSH National Certificate (General or Construction)
- Water hygiene
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 days' bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water and gas sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org