Night Concierge – Mental Health Servicest
Location : Hinckley, Leicester
Salary : Up to £9.50 per hour
Are you looking for a flexible role on a full time or part time basis?
We’re recruiting a Waking Night Concierge to join our team of care and support workers, in Hinckley, Leicestershire.
We are looking for a sensible and reliable individual to join our passionate care and support team in Hinckley, Leicestershire. This service provides quality, personalised care and support to tenants living independently in their own flats.
Waking Night Concierge Duties:
- Being a point of contact for tenants
- Responding to maintenance and health and safety issues that may arise
- Securing and patrolling the buildings & monitoring access and egress
- Conducting security checks
- Lone working
This is a perfect opportunity for those who are seeking interesting waking night work, as shift patterns are from 9:30pm to 8:00am. Relevant training will be provided through our Creative Support Training Academy.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
- Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme
- Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave
- Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff
- All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out of hour’s teams
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
We expect all applicants to Creative Support to have had at least their first Covid-19 vaccination prior to starting employment with us and to be committed to having the second vaccination within a 3 month period.