Founded in 1930, ODEON is the largest and best-known cinema chain in the UK and Ireland. Today we’re owned by AMC Theatres, the largest movie exhibition company in the world and our passion for film and the whole cinema experience is embodied in everything that we do.
At ODEON everyone is welcome. We make movies better by bringing all our incredible differences and our different ways of thinking together with our passion for cinema, to deliver inspiring entertainment experiences for our guests. We are all individuals, and we recognise that everyone brings something special to our team.
Starting from the moment you apply, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is embedded into all parts of the colleague journey, and we welcome individuals from all backgrounds. We select colleagues based on merit and the passion they show for their role.
At ODEON we are committed to:
Increasing diverse representation across OCG
Nurturing an inclusive culture
Providing fair opportunities for all our colleagues
Encouraging diverse voices to be heard
- Unlimited free cinema tickets for you, and 12 friends and family tickets every three months
- 40% discount on our food and drinks, including our in-cinema Costa Coffee stores
- Free access to our confidential Employee Assistance Programme – an online platform that offers advice and support on topics including finance, health, and mental wellbeing
- The opportunity to gain professional qualifications through our Brights Lights Apprenticeship scheme
- Fantastic career development opportunities across our cinemas and support offices
- An easy-to-use app for booking holidays and requesting days off, supporting flexible working
- Monthly rewards and recognition schemes
- Pension scheme