Inclusion at Capital One
We have an inclusive environment where everyone belongs.
We pride ourselves on hiring the best people, not the same people.
We know building diverse teams is not only the right thing to do, but the smart thing to do. Because success is about what you do, not just what you say. That’s why we make our recruitment process fair and accessible, as well as offering benefits that attract people at all ages and stages of their careers.
We have a whole host of Business Resource Groups (BRGs) you could be involved in too. Our BRGs are employee networks which continually shape our associates’ experiences by building awareness and allyship. They create opportunities for inclusion and growth. And they support our diverse business objectives. They include:
- OutFront – championing LGBTQ+ inclusion and bringing your whole self to work
- MIND YOUR MIND – the mental health network at Capital One
- empowher – attracting and developing female leaders of tomorrow
- Womenintech – promoting an inclusive environment in technology
- PARENTS’ NETWORK – empowering and supporting parents at Capital One
- REACH – a place to celebrate race, equality and cultural heritage
- UK GREEN TEAM – the home of everything sustainable at Capital One
- EQUALITY ALLIES – for associates with an interest in diversity, inclusion and belonging
Life at Capital One might not be what you’d expect.
We’re on a mission to change banking for good.
You might think of us as a credit card provider. But we’re a financial services company with technology at the heart of our business.We look at credit the way tech companies look at everything – thinking of better, smarter and easier ways to do things that will really change the way people live. We’re driven by making finance simpler and more human for our customers, which makes Capital One an exciting place to work.
From day one, you’ll see our relaxed and supportive culture. We have a hybrid working set up, casual dress code and two impressive open-plan offices. You’ll also benefit from private healthcare, an onsite gym in Nottingham, a rooftop running track in London and a flexible investment scheme. And we’ll invest in your learning and development, so you can achieve your career goals.
If you want to grow your career, join us today.
Customer Complaints Case HandlerCapital One
Senior Software Developer in Test – ServicesCapital One
Sourcing & Supply Chain SpecialistCapital One
Learning Content DesignerCapital One
Senior Software Development Engineer – ServicesCapital One
City Experience Manager, London – Velocity BlackCapital OneAnywhere
Product Manager – Data & Analytical ToolsCapital One
Senior Finance Business PartnerCapital One
Third Party Risk Management LeadCapital One
Financial Support Supplier ManagerCapital One